Contact Tracing Tag
- Robin’s Newsletter #122 18/10/2020
British Airways fined £20M for data breach; Businesses exploiting contact tracing data; Microsoft's trademark takedown of TrickBot.
- Robin’s Newsletter #121 11/10/2020
Integrity in the UK Test & Trace scheme; ransomware attacks up 50%; a different type of lock-down.
- Robins Newsletter #107 05/07/2020
Encrochat and evolving law enforcement tactics prove there is a different want to encryption backdoors. Explosion at Natanz doesn't mean 'Stuxnet 2.' And, don't host your website on Internet Archive.
- Robins Newsletter #101 24/05/2020
The annual DBIR data-fest, looking in to EasyJet's breach, the importance of audit trails, and Trump's banking details
- Robins Newsletter #99 10/05/2020
Contact tracing apps, password reuse stats, law firm ransomware, and the integrity of systems
- Robins Newsletter #98 03/05/2020
Mobile device management as a vector, turning antivirus against itself and ransomware's long game