Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tag
- Robins Newsletter #105 21/06/2020
COVID-19 cyber threat update; IoT device vulnerabilities; how to spot like-farming!
- Robins Newsletter #101 24/05/2020
The annual DBIR data-fest, looking in to EasyJet's breach, the importance of audit trails, and Trump's banking details
- Robins Newsletter #99 10/05/2020
Contact tracing apps, password reuse stats, law firm ransomware, and the integrity of systems
- Robins Newsletter #97 26/04/2020
Zero-click vulnerability in Apple's Mail app, surveillance and tracking COVID-19, UK MoD relaxes security requirements.
- Robins Newsletter #95 12/04/2020
Cyber-crime economics of Coronavirus; US Senate bans Zoom; China Telecom and BGP hijacks
- TheyHelpYou - a service to help vulnerable people find support 06/04/2020
- Robin's Newsletter #94 05/04/2020
All the Zoom news distilled, plus Marriott data breach, Morrisons' supreme court win, cloud availability, bug bounty non-disclosures and COVID-19 CTI.
- Robin's Newsletter #93 29/03/2020
FBI COVID-19 scam warning; FIN7 mailing malware USB keys; predicting attacks from Russian APTs.
- Robin's Newsletter #92 22/03/2020
Government cyber advice, examples of phishing campaigns, and things you should patch in the times of COVID-19.