Data Breach Tag
- Robin’s Newsletter #125 08/11/2020
Nothing cyber happened in the US election. Corporate VOIP systems being targeted. Don't pay ransomware gangs to not leak your data.
- Robin’s Newsletter #124 01/11/2020
Marriott's data breach penalty, how the Clean Network Program is changing 5G economics, reverse-engineering redaction and new ransom threat to health data. Plus company naming fun.
- Robin’s Newsletter #122 18/10/2020
British Airways fined £20M for data breach; Businesses exploiting contact tracing data; Microsoft's trademark takedown of TrickBot.
- Robin’s Newsletter #114 23/08/2020
Personal liability for CISOs in data breach cover-ups, 'fraudulent data requests' at Experian and mailto: attachment vulnerability.
- Robins Newsletter #101 24/05/2020
The annual DBIR data-fest, looking in to EasyJet's breach, the importance of audit trails, and Trump's banking details
- Robin's Newsletter #91 15/03/2020
Future U.S. cyber strategy; Whisper not-so-secret; wormable Microsoft vulnerability in SMB
- Robin's Newsletter #81 05/01/2020
California's Consumer Privacy Act; Travelex systems still offline; the rise of 'data exposures'.