Data protection Tag
- Robin’s Newsletter #110 26/07/2020
Garmin 'ran somewhere.' UK Test & Trace doesn't have a DPIA. Emotet serving up Hackerman memes.
- Robin’s Newsletter #109 19/07/2020
Schrems II, Huawei, and the battle for digital dominance. Plus the 'Great Twitter Hack,' and All. The. Vulnerabilities.
- Robins Newsletter #107 05/07/2020
Encrochat and evolving law enforcement tactics prove there is a different want to encryption backdoors. Explosion at Natanz doesn't mean 'Stuxnet 2.' And, don't host your website on Internet Archive.
- Robin's Newsletter #86 09/02/2020
Simon Weckert's Google Maps art installation; IKEA's data promise; and valentine's security awareness.
- Robin's Newsletter #85 02/02/2020
Jumpshot reminds us security isn't privacy; whopping REvil ransom demands; and keep calm/cary on for DPOs.
- Robin's Newsletter #81 05/01/2020
California's Consumer Privacy Act; Travelex systems still offline; the rise of 'data exposures'.