- Robin’s Newsletter #157 — 3rd Birthday Edition 🥳 20/06/2021
Suspected Cl0p members arrested. Ransomware is an 'urgent' threat to U.K. Balancing cyber supply and demand. And, Dear Intern...
- Robin’s Newsletter #150 02/05/2021
Babuk ransomware operators demand $50M from DC police. BoJo's phone number available online. Emotet deactivated. And, burrowing beavers.
- Robin’s Newsletter #125 08/11/2020
Nothing cyber happened in the US election. Corporate VOIP systems being targeted. Don't pay ransomware gangs to not leak your data.
- Robins Newsletter #102 31/05/2020
Cybercrime is boring; Capital One IR report isn't legally privileged; and easyJet target of £18Bn legal action.
- Robin's Newsletter #83 19/01/2020
Changing the economics of cybercrime; Windows crypto vulnerability; and rival groups exploiting Citrix.