- Robin’s Newsletter #144 21/03/2021
Rerouting a victims SMS for $16. UK defence review: nuclear response for cyber attack. Who is buying all the data generated by your car?
- Robin’s Newsletter #143 14/03/2021
Criminals jump on Hafnium/ProxyLogon. Hacktivists breach Verkada's 150K facial recognition cams. Apple's IP theft lawsuit. Google's Spectre exploit.
- Robin’s Newsletter #142 07/03/2021
Hafnium mass-exploitation of Microsoft Exchange servers. Google, Alliaz and MunichRe team up on cloud cyber insurance. Bitflipping may be more common than you think.
- Robin’s Newsletter #140 21/02/2021
Microsoft source code stolen by Russia in Solorigate attack. France uncovers campaign targeting IT providers. SIEM & ATT&CK. And Citibank's $500M UI gaff.
- Robin’s Newsletter #136 24/01/2021
Malwarebytes compromised in Solorigate; German company fined for video surveillance of staff; Intel publish financial results early due to leaked info
- Robin’s Newsletter #134 10/01/2021
Cyber implications of the Capitol insurrection. Solorigate 'likely' the work of Russia. SolarWinds hires Krebs Stamos Group. Microsoft throws some shade.
- Robin’s Newsletter #133 03/01/2021
Microsoft source code accessed in Solorigate attack. Plus advice on buying and selling second-hand devices from NCSC. And how much does cybercrime cost Russia?
- Robin’s Newsletter #122 18/10/2020
British Airways fined £20M for data breach; Businesses exploiting contact tracing data; Microsoft's trademark takedown of TrickBot.
- Robin’s Newsletter #112 09/08/2020
Bits from Black Hat (satellites, bug bounties and manipulating energy markets), plus Liam Fox's emails and the march of time on seized devices.
- Robins Newsletter #106 28/06/2020
Three years on from NotPetya. BlueLeaks and sector-specific aggregation of risk. Minimising harm in breach notification comms. Exfiltrating data using Google Analytics.
- Robins Newsletter #105 21/06/2020
COVID-19 cyber threat update; IoT device vulnerabilities; how to spot like-farming!
- Robins Newsletter #97 26/04/2020
Zero-click vulnerability in Apple's Mail app, surveillance and tracking COVID-19, UK MoD relaxes security requirements.
- Robin's Newsletter #84 26/01/2020
Jeff Bezos' phone hacking; Microsoft's elastic search snafu; ClearView.AI and facial recognition tech.