- Robin’s Newsletter #156 13/06/2021
EA games source code stolen. Apple's news privacy and security features. The FBI ran An0m encrypted comms app. Ransomware thinking.
- WWDC21: Death. Taxes. Privacy. Tech. Law. And Economics. 13/06/2021
- Robin’s Newsletter #147 11/04/2021
Facebook's *ahem* 'data scraping' incident sets the stage for debate on responsible design and engineering. AWS bomb threat. Censorship by QoS. TUI's algorithm gender bias led to 'serious incident' calculating takeoff loads.
- Robin’s Newsletter #135 17/01/2021
- Robin’s Newsletter #122 18/10/2020
British Airways fined £20M for data breach; Businesses exploiting contact tracing data; Microsoft's trademark takedown of TrickBot.
- Robins Newsletter #99 10/05/2020
Contact tracing apps, password reuse stats, law firm ransomware, and the integrity of systems
- Introducing Phased Array 22/03/2020