- Robin’s Newsletter #123 25/10/2020
DOJ charges Fancy Bear, Doubts over Trump's Twitter password, and digital dilemmas for charity donations.
- Robin’s Newsletter #108 12/07/2020
Hong Kong's new national security law causes headaches for citizens, tech and finance companies. Steal the cash, not the painting. Cosmic Lynx and Russian cyber-criminals' 'synergistic value accelerative opportunity'
- Robin's Newsletter #93 29/03/2020
FBI COVID-19 scam warning; FIN7 mailing malware USB keys; predicting attacks from Russian APTs.
- Robin's Newsletter #88 23/02/2020
Georgia defacement attribution; misusing anti-abuse; Pipeline ransomware.
- Robin's Newsletter #81 05/01/2020
California's Consumer Privacy Act; Travelex systems still offline; the rise of 'data exposures'.