- Robin’s Newsletter #164 08/08/2021
Apple's plans to have iPhone continuously scan for child sexual abuse material are ripe for abuse.
- Robin’s Newsletter #162 25/07/2021
China called out for state-sponsored cyber campaigns. NSO Group in the spotlight (again) for spyware. Questionable QA on Google Chrome OS update.
- Robin’s Newsletter #151 09/05/2021
Responsible cyber power. Colonial Pipline shut down due to ransomware. Injecting malware C2 into legitimate traffic. Authentication using a severed thumb.
- Robin’s Newsletter #149 25/04/2021
Ransomware in Apple's supply chain. Facebook seeks to 'normalise' scraping. The balkanisation of the Internet has intelligence agencies worried. Cellebrite's iPhone unlocking system is full of vulnerabilities.
- Robin’s Newsletter #148 18/04/2021
FBI gets a warrant to fix Hafnium web shells, becomes an MSSP. Sanctions for Russia over SolarWinds. Plus you cheddar believe there are some cheese puns.
- Robin’s Newsletter #127 22/11/2020
RCEP, cyber cooperation and Asian data sovereignty; UK National Cyber Force; Microsoft's 'Pluton' and US Special Forces buying location tracking data
- Robin’s Newsletter #123 25/10/2020
DOJ charges Fancy Bear, Doubts over Trump's Twitter password, and digital dilemmas for charity donations.
- Robin’s Newsletter #117 13/09/2020
China's Global Initiative on Data Security; Ireland's data regulator 'unlikes' Facebook; Who is top of the Cyber Power Index?
- Robins Newsletter #103 07/06/2020
REvil launch auction site, while Maze and LockBit team up to pool resources, know-how. Plus inside a BEC scam and DROP DATABASE tickets.
- Robin's Newsletter #91 15/03/2020
Future U.S. cyber strategy; Whisper not-so-secret; wormable Microsoft vulnerability in SMB