- Robin’s Newsletter #115 30/08/2020
Attempted $1M bribe of Tesla employee in ransomware campaign. NZX trading suspended for four days due to DDOS. Supply and demand in security budgets.
- Robin’s Newsletter #111 02/08/2020
Ransomware payments encourage more ransomware attacks. EU cyber sanctions. Three charged in Twitter crypto-scam.
- Robin’s Newsletter #110 26/07/2020
Garmin 'ran somewhere.' UK Test & Trace doesn't have a DPIA. Emotet serving up Hackerman memes.
- Robins Newsletter #103 07/06/2020
REvil launch auction site, while Maze and LockBit team up to pool resources, know-how. Plus inside a BEC scam and DROP DATABASE tickets.
- Robins Newsletter #100 17/05/2020
Pricing cyber risk from external data, attack on 'UK electricity system' and mining crypocurrency with supercomputers
- Robins Newsletter #99 10/05/2020
Contact tracing apps, password reuse stats, law firm ransomware, and the integrity of systems
- Robins Newsletter #98 03/05/2020
Mobile device management as a vector, turning antivirus against itself and ransomware's long game
- Robin's Newsletter #85 02/02/2020
Jumpshot reminds us security isn't privacy; whopping REvil ransom demands; and keep calm/cary on for DPOs.